Dark circles can really plague anyone. Whether young or old, male or female. If you also suffer from dark circles and are looking for natural help, you've come to the right place. Because in this blog you will find out how you can easily get rid of your dark circles with eye pads.
What are the causes of dark eye circles?
Dark circles are annoying and can quickly make an otherwise good-looking person look older. Many think that dark circles only appear in people who sleep poorly or are under stress. In fact, there are many causes of dark circles. The most common include lack of sleep, allergies, dehydration and aging.
- Lack of sleep: Lack of sleep is one of the main reasons for tired looking skin on your face – especially around the eye sockets! Stress hormones reduce the production of collagen and elastin in our skin, which means that our skin loses its elasticity. This problem gets worse with age. Nights that are too short lead to poor blood circulation under the eyes, which also reduces the oxygen content in the blood, resulting in tired eyes and dark circles in the morning.
- Allergies: One of the most common causes of eye swelling and redness is an allergic reaction. The swelling can be caused by various triggers such as pollen, animal dander or cosmetics. Contact allergies to certain creams with fragrances or chemical ingredients in non-natural cosmetics can also lead to redness and swelling of the skin around the eye sockets.
- Dehydration: When you're dehydrated, your wrinkles around the eyes tend to stick together and appear darker than usual. To avoid this, you should drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
How can Eye Patches help?
Eye pads are an effective way to combat dark circles. The microclimate of the skin can be improved by using eye pads. The eye patches open the pores so that your care product is better absorbed by the skin. For the best possible effect, it is best to use pads with hyaluronic acid, which regulates skin moisture and makes the skin elastic. Aloe Vera has an anti-inflammatory and cooling effect. The eye pads promote blood circulation in the skin and visibly reduce dark circles under the eyes.
Eye Patches: What ingredients should you use in combination with Eye Patches?
Important ingredients for your eye area are: hyaluronic acid, ectoine and aloe vera.
- Hyaluron is a natural gel that hydrates and smoothes the skin. It is also an effective anti-aging agent and can reduce wrinkles.
- Ectoin is a natural active ingredient that protects the skin from damage caused by UV radiation. It also helps to regulate skin moisture and strengthen the skin barrier.
- Aloe Vera is a real all-rounder. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and trace elements. The ingredients of the plant care for the skin intensively and soothe irritated areas.